Forum général sur Warhammer 40000
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum général sur Warhammer 40000

forum général sur warhammer 40000

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 8 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 8 Invités

Aucun

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 71 le Mar 10 Mar - 17:51
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Secret d'etat

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Gruntax Argonax
Seigneur commissaire du Chaos
Gruntax Argonax

Masculin

Secret d'etat Empty
MessageSujet: Secret d'etat   Secret d'etat EmptyDim 5 Avr - 16:58

Alors direct de nos sources habituelles !!!

un truc de ouf !!!
Citation :
So I just landed back from a short trip to visit with those crazy red coats on the otherside of the pond. My job in the military provides me a great deal of opportunity to explore the ins and outs of the world. Well needless to say when I went to the island I wanted to see the roots of GW...just so happened that one of my hosts brother works inside a development studio of a company that may or may not have a connection with a company that is mentioned quite a bit in this forum. Thats about as much as I will divulge on that subject... After some conversating he was able to arrange a late night game and visit to the studio. It was possibly the coolest Warhammer experience I have had in my entire life. Being surrounded by these people that live and breath the game is inspiring. Well needless to say there was about 5 of us in the studio, doing what the english do best...drinking and playing games. Well the 3 actual staffers got to talking and let me in on what is currently in the works. Lets just say there is a nearly completed Army book and range of miniatures that is amazing. The idea is apparently supposed to re-kindle the current state of the company and bring back alot of previous gamers that have not been spending as well as attract new gamers. The idea of a surprise new army release is the whole grand scheme...something no one expected. They said that is why there is a gap in releases for fantasy mini's. This range is nothing we have ever seen before. Something completely new that is supposed to take everyone (in and outside of the game) by surprise. A disturbance, bigger than the tear that Chaos brought, brings in this new race. It was like a dream come true for me. I really am biting my tongue here...but just think the opposite side of the road in regards to the later. Sorry...but thats all I've got.

En gros pour ceux qui n'ont pas envies de se faire c*****: il existe un livre d'armé et une gamme complete de figurine chez GW maison mère, sur une toute nouvelle race, après quelle race..... ça c'est une bonne question le gars a la trouille de le dire pour éviter les ennuyes...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Abaddon
Vétéran
Vétéran
Abaddon

Masculin

Secret d'etat Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Secret d'etat   Secret d'etat EmptyDim 5 Avr - 19:05

Bon ça !
Peut etre vont-ils ressortir les Squats? (disparu en V2 je crois).

EDIT Inqui : T'ention aux post peux utiles ... tongue
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://Blaspheme.blog4ever.com

Secret d'etat
Page 1 sur 1